I am so excited to partner with JORD Watches to host a giveaway.
Click THIS LINK to enter to win $75 credit toward your own JORD watch. Every entry gets a $20 credit!
If you’ve been following my capsule wardrobe and style journey for a while, you know that I’ve been majorly simplifying my wardrobe, and my style has followed suit. I have discovered that I love a neutral color palette and simple clothing. But, I also like my items to make a subtle statement and feel effortlessly pulled together. My goal has been to add only items to my closet that meet those criteria.
This JORD Watch is a perfect example. The dark wood and black face wears easily with my fall outfits, but also stands out and make a statement (my students have even commented on how cool it is!). JORD has so many styles in various wood tones and colored watch faces, the possibilities for styling are endless.
What I Love:
- I am excited to let you all know that JORD watches are made in the USA from recycled furniture scraps.
- They also pay their workers fair wages and do not use any hazardous chemicals to treat the woods.
- I love that finding a unique accessory can make a simple jeans and sweater feel so pulled together and intentional.
- I have been wearing my JORD watch for a few weeks now and it is much more lightweight than I expected.
- Another plus is that you can enter your wrist size when you order and have your watch arrive ready-to-wear.
The weather here has been so crazy warm, it feels great to finally be cozied up with a sweater and boots!
I am so flattered that JORD watches thought enough of my style and blog to offer to send me a watch to style and review (thank you, JORD) and I’m so excited that they’re willing to give one of you a gift credit. Here’s the link to enter in case you missed it in bold, huge letters above 🙂 The contest ends 11/20 at 11:59 pm. Good luck!