I am still following the Well Belly 28 Day Real Food Jumpstart Plan and Active with D’s Pregnancy and Postpartum Stretching Guide. Both of these ladies know their stuff and have awesome blogs to follow as well. This week I also added a couple of workouts from Popsugar. They have tons of videos to choose from and most are 10-15 minutes, so I squeezed a few in while Brynn napped.
- Sunday: perfect diet (that just means no cheats, nothing off plan), no workout
- Monday: perfect diet, 25 minute walk, bits of stretching guide for sore back
- Tuesday: Starbucks “cheat”, 15 minute whole body and 15 minute yoga videos
- Wednesday: perfect diet, 2 ten-minute walks, stretching guide for lower body
- Thursday: perfect diet, no workout
- Friday: 2 beers, 10 minute Crossfit video
- Saturday: Cheat Meal of pizza and beer and dessert, no workout
- Prepregnancy weight: 130 lbs
- Birth Day weight: 162 lbs
- One month postpartum (start of plan): 147 lbs
- Week 1 weight: 144 lbs
- Week 2 weight: 144 lbs 🙁
- Pounds lost: 3
- Pounds left to lose: 14
It’s a bit of a bummer to not see the scale move this week, but I know there’s so many factors that could be coming into play. I’m trying to focus on how much better I feel moving my body and eating right. I can honestly say I don’t remember the weight loss journey with my other kids, so I’m not sure what did and didn’t work during breastfeeding. I just need to be patient – Brynn is only 6.5 weeks old and I need to trust that my body will recover and drop weight as it’s ready. The point of the diet and exercise isn’t to get back to “normal” immediately, but to know that I’m being healthy and any extra weight I carry is what’s right for my body at this time (and not because of too much junk).
Does that sound convincing?! That’s the rational me talking the vain me out of being too disappointed. 🙂
No progress pics – I think I’ll wait until I’m 4 weeks out to post a before and after and hope that there’s something to see.